I have completed my trailer. What do I do now?
When completing your trailer you will need to EXPORT THE MOVIE to an appropriate file format suitable for submission.
- Go to FILE>EXPORT>MEDIA.
- A new dialogue box will appear. This is where you can choose the file format you wish to export to, and adjust various other settings.
- In the EXPORT SETTINGS section, select format: WINDOWS MEDIA
- Choose where you wish to save the file in the OUTPUT NAME section.
- Select OK to continue.
Adobe Media Converter will soon open. This program allows us to add multiple files to our Que and export them as different file formats.
- Check that your file has the correct settings
- Select START QUE to begin the final render.
- When complete, the exported file should have saved in the designated folder.
- Finally, submit the file onto the USB supplied – DUE DATE: 23/3/2012
FINALS TO BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL OR USB – DUE DATE: FRIDAY 23RD MARCH